October 23, 2011
Here is an interesting concept that I have used ever since I can remember and that I have shared in my seminars for years. If you’re interested in setting a sizeable goal, I know it will help you too! I want to talk about Fantasy, Theory, Fact. The basis for this concept is that everything has its origination in the form of a fantasy, which some adventurous soul dares turn into a theory and then becomes bold enough to turn into a fact. This entire transition, of course, is the result of the highest form of no-limit, positive thinking available, yet, the cautious may construe this as erratic behavior. Give this serious thought for a moment. The idea of moon landings, communicating via a fax machine, traveling on supersonic jets or wearing synthetic garments was, a very short time ago, sheer fantasy. Today, they are almost considered commonplace. Why? How did these things come about? Fantasy. This entire cosmos is filled with thought stuff – a creative form of energy. Imagination is one of our mental faculties and it is the one we use to fantasize. An active imagination is able to build clear and vivid images. The most important step in building your fantasy is that you not concern yourself with how your fantasy is going to become a reality. Where the resources will come from is of absolutely no concern to you. Let the image evolve freely in your mind. Build the picture in color … feel it, smell it, taste it, touch it … all through the aid of your imagination.
Theory -Once you’ve built your fantasy, turning it into a theory calls for you to answer two questions: Are You Able? Are You Willing? You could very easily be thinking, “Yes, but…..” At this point, it’s important to remember that you are stepping out of your comfort zone and attempting to go beyond the limits that your old belief system dictate. Whenever that happens, doubt, immediately followed by fear, enters the picture. To be able to answer this question in the affirmative–“Yes, I am definitely able,” does not mean that you have to know how it will ha ppen. There is no way that you could know how it will happen, you have never done it before, it’s a brand new experience. The Wright Brothers didn’t know how to fly when they fantasized themselves doing it! They just believed they could.
The second question: Are you willing? Are you willing to pay the price? Are you willing to make the sacrifices that will be required to turn your dream into a reality? And you know that there will be sacrifices. My mentor, Val Van De Wall shared with me that most people think sacrifice is giving up something. That’s not true. Sacrifice is merely releasing something of a lower nature to make room for something of a higher nature. The minute you answer–“Yes, I am able!” and “Yes, I am willing!” … your fantasy moves to the next phase of creation and becomes a theory in your consciousness and, at this point, it turns into a goal.
Fact - The process of turning your fantasy to fact is ready to move into the final stage, fact. From this point on, it becomes a lawful process. As you turn the image over to your universal subconscious mind by getting emotionally involved with the image, the laws of the universe kick into gear and begin to turn that image into physical form. The law of perpetual transmutation takes that image and begins to move it into form with and through you. Your vibration starts to change and that causes your behavior to change. Your new vibration sets up an attractive force and begins to attract to you all things requisite to the fulfillment of the picture, through the harmonious vibration of the law of attraction. Although you have no way of knowing exactly how it will move into form, faith and your understanding of the laws will create a knowing within you that it must move into form. This is the very process that has taken us out of the cave and into the condominium. Let your mind play. Fantasize a much better form of life than you presently enjoy.
To your success, Bob Proctor
WE CREATE OUR SUCCESS-WE DON’T WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN:
The thing that differentiates the companies that thrive during chaotic economic times is; some become victims and others become creators. We each run our own company (and you must view it that way if you are to succeed). YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR COMPANY! You can wait and see what happens based on the economy, the market, an announcement, Kody’s decisions, what others do, how much others are making, etc OR you can create your destiny through the actions you take and the stories you tell. Great companies that thrive in todays marketplace are not sitting around waiting to see what happens.
They are creating their destiny and defying the odds. They are attracting the right people in droves. They are not at the mercy of what happens. They actually determine what happens. You ultimately determine what happens with your business.
Each of you are in a different phase (fantasy, theory, fact) in your business. I’m in the “fact” phase of a business with 60,000 distributors producing $2 million per year and I’m in the “theory” phase of a business with 600,000 distributors producing $10 million in income per year.
Again, we create our future. It’s not a lottery. We don’t wait to see what happens. We create it!
WHAT WE (YOU) HAVE:
1. We have a marketplace that is hungry for opportunity.
2. We have a product that fills a HUGE void in the marketplace.
3. We have a comp plan that has created countless millionaires over the past 20 years.
4. We have a creative, forward thinking and resilient management team.
5. We have a stability in an unstable marketplace.
6. We have little to no competition.
7. We have an untapped marketplace for millions of distributors and customers.
Here is the formula for creating your future:
1. Expand your circle of influence (grow your “list” each day, use your SendOutCards contact manager and system to build your contact base, create, maintain and enhance your relationships.
2. Let everyone you know, know what you do. (Set appointments and use the new videos to show others the sendoutcards system and opportunity).
3. Stay in touch with everyone. (Send at least 1 to 3 cards to each person each year). Update everyone that has shown an interest with any company updates that have come out (videos, comp plan enhancements, product enhancements, etc). Personal calls are always best. Email and FB are probably the least effective form of communicating new info.
4. Make sure each person that you know sends at least one free card on the system. If they sign up with you, make sure you have at least shown them how to send their first 1 or 2 cards.
5. Always look forward and not back. Your future always lies with the next NEW person you help to get started for you or for someone else. Always say to yourself, “Who’s next”?
6. When someone expresses interest but is not getting started, usually it’s because they don’t see the value or they don’t believe they can do it. It RARELY is a money issue (even though they may tell you that). Once they believe that THEY can make money, they will find the money to get going. So it’s YOUR JOB to do a better job of explaining to them what they get. (Pull out a notepad, “I want to go over some things with you!”). Or, you may need to answer the question for them “Can I do it”? Testimonials are good for this (Beach Money, www.my3and10, your upline on a 3 way call, etc).
6. TEACH THESE STEPS TO OTHERS BY HAVING THEM DO IT. DO IT WITH THEM UNTIL THEY CAN DO IT ON THEIR OWN.
7. You are responsible for your income until someone else takes it over.
GREAT VIDEO CREATED BY JULES