Nov 7th, 2016
TRAINING A NEW DISTRIBUTOR
HERE ARE THE 11 THINGS I GO OVER WITH SOMEONE IN MY 1 HOUR TRAINING WITH THEM IN PERSON OR OVER THE PHONE WHEN I GET THEM STARTED – This is a quick “cheat sheet”
(you can copy and paste this into a document and then print it. Use it as a checklist if you need to. If, you do not have an active sponsor or no one trained you on these things, everything on this list is easy to do on your own. In fact, most people that have done significant things in the business, figure most of the stuff out on their own.)
1. Make sure app is loaded on their phone and that they can send a card from it with a picture.
2. Make sure they know where the share button is and how to share the app
3. Give them the two-step texting script
4. Tell them where thecoolbuzz is and suggest they listen to the last five calls and take notes.
5. Show them how to get their handwriting into the system
6. Coach them through setting up their custom brand.
7. Show them where the tutorials are.
8. Direct them to the resource center so they know where to go to get their questions answered.
9. Make sure they are subscribed to the official SendOutCards Facebook group
10. Encourage them to be on the Monday night leadership call and training call.
11. Coach them to send out 20 texts in 20 minutes and then schedule times with you to do three-way calls with the people that say yes.
HAVE YOUR NEW DISTRIBUTOR DOWNLOAD THE GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST FROM THE RESOURCE CENTER UNDER DOWNLOADS