Jan 19th, 2015
HOW TO SPONSOR THE BIG HITTER
By the way, the picture was with Michael Jackson’s Dad and no, I did not sponsor him lol
1. YOU WON’T NEED TO HELP THEM – They typically are confident,
self-sufficient and resourceful. They will devour everything on their own and
go into immediate action WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
2. THEY ARE WELL CONNECTED WITH OTHER SUCCESS
MINDED INDIVIDUALS – This turbo-charges the growth of your group. Successful
people attract other successful and well connected people.
3. THEY WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAM – Quite commonly they are proficient
trainers and can bring a valuable resource to the leadership on your team.
4. YOUR INCOME WILL EXPLODE WHEN THEY START BUILDING – It’s quite common
for someone like this to enter your team without your knowledge . . . and then you start
seeing your check swell and wonder where it’s coming from! This is exciting and fun.
HOW IT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT HAPPEN:
1. YOU WILL NOT SIGN THEM UP BY POSTING
A MESSAGE IN THEIR FB INBOX – TURN OFF!! They will remember you as someone that
is an amateur. Don’t spam their inbox! It’s unprofessional and screams that you don’t know
what you are doing.
2. YOU WON’T STRIKE UP A FRIENDSHIP TYPICALLY BY CONTACTING THEM
COLD THROUGH FB – There are trainers that teach people to post “I am looking to connect with
other success minded people” . . . DON’T DO THIS! It again “screams” AMATEUR!
3. YOU WON’T TAKE THEM FROM ANOTHER COMPANY – When someone is with another company
and happily building a business, your only response should be something like . . . “Don’t you just love
network marketing! Congrats on your success! Let’s stay in touch.” Professionals don’t bounce from
company to company. They may love our service and setting them up to use it is completely appropriate
but never try and badmouth or talk them out of working with their current company to join us.
(It’s offensive to try)
4. YOU WON’T “SELL” THEM – They are contacted multiple times a day. If you try and
sell them into our program, you’ll end up turning them away. Just acknowledge and congratulate them.
It is okay to ask them to try our service.
HOW IT MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN:
1. REMEMBER THAT AT ONE POINT THEY WEREN’T A BIG HITTER – Most of your
“Big Hitter” opportunities’ will come from someone coming up from the Little Leagues.
2. YOU MAY NEED TO CONNECT THEM TO A TOP LEADER IN THE COMPANY
OR POSSIBLY TO THE FOUNDER (Common)
3. THEY MAY JUST “SHOW UP” IN YOUR DOWNLINE – This is common and consider it a gift!
IT HELPS TO HAVE SOME INFLUENCE
1. YOU MUST SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF NETWORK MARKETING –
Learn to speak the language by doing it and studying it! (helicopter – rapport)
2. YOU MUST HAVE SOME SUCCESS UNDER YOUR BELT
It helps if you are viewed as a leader in the company
3. YOU MUST BE A PROFESSIONAL – Network Marketing Pro
4. YOU MUST BECOME THEIR FRIEND – Skill of making friends.
Skill with People – Les Giblin
LOOK FOR SUCCESS QUALITIES
2. LOTS OF FRIENDS
3. FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL
5. OBSERVE HOW THEY DRESS AND PRESENT THEMSELVES
6. HOW DO THEY SPEND THEIR TIME AND WHAT ARE THEY
READING AND LISTENING TO?
7. GOOD COMMUNICATOR
1. GO WHERE SUCCESS MINDED PEOPLE GO – Go where they go . . .
a. Networking Events – Who’s in charge? Who are the influencers?
b. Golf Course
c. Cigar Shops
d. Trade Shows – Who owns the company?
e. Bridal Shows
f. Entrepreneur Shows
2. ASK FOR ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
3. YOU MUST MEET THEM!!
4. SCOPE OUT INDEPENDENT SALESPEOPLE, ENTREPRENEURS AND
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS – They are already success minded.
5. BE A LEADER – Show up as a leader that is really engaged in what is happening
with the company . . . be a “front of the room” person. Leaders join other leaders.
BIG HITTERS ARE PEOPLE TOO! So if you do create a chance to show it to them, have them
send a card to someone they care about and then show them the video. They may want to meet Steve
or Kody . . . you can set that up (reserve these introductions for those that have huge networks and have had lots of success
in Network Marketing in the past)
YOU MAY NEVER SPONSOR A BIG HITTER – But that doesn’t mean you can’t make a great income in your business.
I never had a big hitter in my downline in my last company yet I had 85,000 part timers making an average of $200-$500 a month
and I made $8 million. But by applying someone of the things on this call, you set yourself up to attract someone that can
quickly drive thousands of people into your business very quickly.
1. Jim Packard was a referral
2. Bob and Betty Ann Golden were past friends
3. I met Todd Falcone at a Seminar when I was in between companies
and he knew me as someone who was moderately successful in MLM
4. Judy O’Higgins was a friend but never had thousands in her downline
5. Mark Herdering was a friend but never had thousands in his downline